Kristin Mark Digital® support is available Mon-Fri 8am-4pm CST (US). We observe US & UK bank holidays and other holidays due to our international workforce.
All support requests are to be submitted through our dedicated help center in English language only please.
All support requests are dealt with on a first-come, first serve basis.
We will aim to answer your support query as soon as possible (typically within 2 working days) but response times will vary.
Once you have submitted a support ticket, you do not need to follow this up with a second email, doing so will put your ticket to the back of the queue as we use the latest timestamp for order of priority.
Once your ticket has been submitted - you will receive an email confirmation.
When submitting a support ticket - you must include the following information:
- Theme Version Identity
- Valid Purchase Order Number/Client ID (provided upon purchase)
- Date of Purchase
- Full Issue Details (videos and screenshots where possible)
- Myshopify URL in case we need to request collaborator access
If you do not have a value support license - you will be offered the opportunity to upgrade your support package.
Permitted Support Requests:
- Help with setting up and installing your theme
- General questions about the theme functionality if it is not included in our online support documentation
- App compatibility issues
- Any theme glitches as a result of broken code or bugs
- Technical SEO issues relating to your theme
- Questions related to issues with online training docs and videos
- Bespoke development requests (we may not be able to help with all requests)
Please note: when you install our theme, you must create at least 2 copies. 1 as a complete, fresh, clean back-up with no code other than ours and 1 for testing.
Most technical issues are a result of 3rd party app installations. If everything works in our theme with no apps, customizations or additional code, then your issue is as a result of customizations or apps you have installed. We are not responsible for fixing these issues.
If you believe your issues are as a result of broken code, then please let us know and we’ll be delighted to fix them for you.
Non-permitted Support Enquiries:
- General questions about the Shopify platform - you can access Shopify Support Center here: https://help.shopify.com/
- Errors relating to customizations you have made or apps you have installed that has broke our functionality
- Transferring previously developed code to your new theme
- Asking us to add new apps or customizations that have not been developed by us
- Unlimited support questions - we have the right to refuse excessive support requests
- Support for outdated theme versions - you must keep your themes up to date with the latest versions. You will receive an automated email every time we update your theme. We are not responsible for updating this for you.
Harassment and Customer Code of Conduct Policy
We reserve the right to restrict and remove support based on what we deem to be inappropriate or harassing behavior. We will not tolerate:
- Abusive, racist, sexist, discriminatory or threatening behavior
- Inappropriate or foul language
- Threats or disparaging comments directed to our staff or contractors